Tuesday, February 23

E-Learning

Problem: EB reported: For http://skyline.cudenver.edu/record=b2484782~S0
Despite what our bib record link indicates, it appears that material from 2008 & newer is not available. Access to the full text file generates this message:
SORRY - you are not registered as being permitted
online access to the full text of this article

The request was for a 2009 item & I did some random checks on others.

Assigned to: ej
Priority: medium
Status: resolved

Troubleshooting notes:
2/23/10 This journal changed its name from E-Learning to E-Learning and Digital Content http://www.wwwords.co.uk/elea/content/maincontents.asp
in 2010. It’s an open access journal with an 18 month embargo.

For now, I manually changed the link on the record for E-Learning to “View full text from AERA SIG Communication of Research: 2000 to 18 months ago”.
http://skyline.cudenver.edu/record=b2484782~S0

After the next March load, there will be a new record for E-Learning and Digital Content, with the correct embargo dates. I reported this all to Serials Solutions, and they will make the permanent appropriate changes in the record(s). ej

No comments:

Post a Comment