Problem: Title looks like it is tracked twice in Ser Sol, which is creating two rows in the SSJ report. That produces the double link in Skyline…http://skyline.cudenver.edu/record=b2058175
Assigned to:
Priority:
Status: resolved
Troubleshooting notes:
11/4/08 Fixed. Now tracked only once in SerSol, resulting in only one link in Skyline. EJ
8/19/08 Still not fixed. DP
8/18/08 Still have two rows in SSJ report. Does not look like this problem has disappeared. The URLs are slightly different. http://0-sciencenow.sciencemag.org.skyline.cudenver.edu/
http://0-sciencenow.sciencemag.org.skyline.cudenver.edu/archive/. DP
7/31/08 very odd. Two identical entries in SerSol--if I untrack one, both disappear. So I had to leave them both. However, I customized the date to 10/07/96- in hopes that that would eliminate the default double link (10/07/1996 - , 10/07/1996 -) I added the label "check Aug load" so we can see if that took care of it. EJ
Monday, July 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment