Friday, July 18

Journal of gay & lesbian social services

Problem: no online access to this journal, and coverage dates are probably wrong. http://skyline.cudenver.edu/record=b2052005
EJ

Assigned to: dz
Priority: high
Status: in progress

Troubleshooting notes:
8/7/08 Looks like access restored to this title. However, we might want to renew. EBSCO Net says: PD THRU V 19 F/2006. Haworth is getting ready to publish volume 20. https://0-www.haworthpress.com.skyline.cudenver.edu/store/toc_views.asp?sku=J041 DP
7/18/07 This is another Haworth Press journal problem. See other postings for
Haworth Titles
Journal of Social Service Research EJ

2 comments:

  1. I e-mailed EBSCO today to see if v.20 (2007) has been published yet. This publication is a Haworth title, & like many other Haworth titles, it is delayed. We are currently getting print + online thru EBSCO. Do I want to renew it now if it's current? I will be canceling our Haworth titles through EBSCO for 2009 because we should get them with our Taylor & Francis package.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point. I agree. We should probably make sure this title is added to the T&F package. dp

    ReplyDelete