Problem: When trying to open the pdf of the document, user gets the following Ingenta error message: "Session Timed Out
Sorry. The page you requested could not be displayed.
This may be because: Your session has timed out after 20 minutes of inactivity, or You are trying to use a bookmark from an earlier version of IngentaConnect or previous session."
Assigned to:
Priority:
Status: resolved
Troubleshooting notes:
6/8/09 checked the April 2009 issue pdf, and it works now. EJ
5/15/09 OA checked access and it works today. However there is still a problem with access to the April 2009 issue on the Ebscohost platform. Emailed ebsco this: "There is an error message when you click on the April 2009 issue for Main Economic Indicators." ej
5/14/09 OA--would you check again today to see if you can get any of the issues pdf documents to come up? I tried on my computer, and a public computer and I was able to retrieve the pdfs of all issues, except April 2009, which I think has a different problem--I'll contact Ebsco about that one. If you are still having problems, I will ask NC for help. ej
5/14/09 We have had some problems in the past opening large pdfs on some of the public computers . On my personal computer, I was able to open the pdfs with no problem. Checked at a public computer, and at reference desk, and the pdfs came up, but took about 2.5 minutes. ej
Thursday, May 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment