Problem: no access to Cambridge Journals.
Assigned to:
Priority: high
Status: resolved
Troubleshooting notes:
5/27/09 Send email to Cambridge Journals asking for help in restoring access." This is the error message we get: When I try to access an article, I get this message: "The system cannot accommodate your request. We will try to remedy this as quickly as possible. Please try again later.
If you would like more information or have an enquiry regarding Cambridge Journals Online, please contact your nearest regional office:" EJ
5/28/09 Access restored. Response from publisher tech support: "We have been tracking some back end issues since switching to a new server.
I was told that today that we would be returning to our old server which will hopefully clear this up. Thankfully with the time difference the changes should now be in effect. Please test at your earliest convenience and let us know if you see any more problems. Thank you for taking the time out to contact us." ej
Wednesday, May 27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Access restored. Server problems etc. ej
ReplyDelete