Friday, March 20

Monthly Weather Review

Problem:
We do not have access to 2004-2006 issues.


Assigned to: DZ
Priority: high
Status: in progress

Troubleshooting notes:
3/20/09 From EBSCO to the publisher:

"Our mutual customer does not have online access for the 2004-2006 years on your site. Ebsco has submitted paid orders for 2007-2008 & then an order in 2007 for the backfiles. Please advise what must be done to enable access."

3 comments:

  1. EBSCO sent the publisher proof of payment for 2006. Hopefully we will have access to 2006 soon. I don't think we purchased this title prior to 2006. We get access to years we have subscribed to. Our link in Skyline says we have access from 1979 - present, but there may be a gap. According to our EBSCO orders, we did not buy this prior to 2006.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Below is from EBSCO. Summary: we paid for 2006- but not earlier. Also, we still do not have access to 2006. I emailed the publisher & EBSCO.

    DZ

    From EBSCO 3/25/09:
    "I’m feeling a little frustrated as I corresponded with you back in 2007 believe it or not and I find the quotes you gave me for 2006 & 2007 access. I was under the impression that we were paying for the back issues since 2007 was the current publication year. I looked at the website and the pricing for the back files is as follows:
    2004 $515.00
    2005 $555.00

    Sorry for the confusion. I believe the Rate was a quoted rate but I don’t have the orders back that far. Please advise how you would like me to handle. 2006 access has been enabled."

    ReplyDelete
  3. We now have access to 2006.

    EJ, according to EBSCO, we did not order previous issues.

    DZ

    ReplyDelete