Monday, November 3

World Aerospace Database

Problem:
No online access.

Assigned to:
Priority:
Status: resolved

Troubleshooting notes:
3/8/10 this database has been cancelled. ej
I called about our lack of access to World Aerospace Database (1-866-857-0148)and spoke to P. She said our access was not set up (strange because I think we have had access on & off). There is no IP authentication. Our user ID is: xx (I could not change this). Our password is: xx. Does this need to go on the passworded page? It does not go through Ebsco EJS & therefore I cannot put our username & password anywhere for the public to see. Please give 48 hours before access is available.

2 comments:

  1. I am going to call about changing the user ID again. It's ridiculous that they insist on using personal email. I'll let you know if I can change it to our std.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks DZ. When you give us the ok, I would think we should do a password protected page for it --correct GB? EJ

    ReplyDelete