Problem: First Search Medline access unvailable reported by a faculty member.
Assigned to: GB
Priority: High
Status: in progress
Troubleshooting notes:
All of the databases from account 100-151-198 seem to be missing.
8/12/08 Access should be restored tomorrow based on this email response from OCLC: "Marisa, They did renew ECO. I found that when the COZ1 grp went from base package (which ECO is a part of) to WC only when we removed the base package from the group the ECO went with it. I have added ECO back for COA and they will have access tomorrow. " EJ
8/11/08 As far as I can tell, these are the databases that are affected : Medline, Electronic Collections Online, Articles First, PapersFirst, ProceedingsFirst, GPO Monthly Catalog, World Almanac & book of facts. It has affected our access to our ECO journals. EJ
8/11/08 CH said: "called Marissa at BCR about the lack of access to ECO. Marissa returned my call at 3pm to say she is still checking. She couldn't find evidence of our ECO subscription." EJ
Monday, August 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The databases affected are: Medline, Electronic Collections Online, Articles First, PapersFirst, ProceedingsFirst, World Almanac & book of facts. I'll doublecheck to make sure our journals (ca 99)that we get via ECO are not affedted. EJ 8/11/08
ReplyDeleteUh, oh. Our ft journal access to our ECO journals is affected. Go to our .e record for ECO--http://skyline.cudenver.edu:2082/record=e1000076
ReplyDeleteAll of the links to ECO result in this error message: "System Failure Page: Unable to successfully complete transaction." I'll talk to CH about who we need to call.