Thursday, August 14

Annals of Probability

Problem: Annals of Probability (http://skyline.cudenver.edu/record=b2042895) from Euclid Direct is denying access saying no subscription detected. As is the EJS link.

Assigned to: EJ, DZ
Priority: high
Status: in progress

Troubleshooting notes:
8/14/8 We may need to register our journal subscriptions online (see Read more about accessing full-text). gb
8/14/8 Checkin record indicates pd in Dec 2007. The database is apparently retaining the rewrite proxy when it goes to the pdf. gb

3 comments:

  1. It's the Annals of Probability that the faculty member wants but this is happening in the Journal of Probability as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gayle,
    I don't see a "J. of Probability."

    I contacted Ebsco & the Institute of Mathematical Statistics w/ the following e-mail:

    ---------------
    We do not have online access to Annals of Probability. We are getting a message stating: "no subscription detected."

    We pay for this through our subscription agent EBSCO (order# C1497448; subscription# 8804). Our online access to Annals of Applied Probability and Annals of Statistics is working fine. Please see to it that our online access is working as soon as possible to Annals of Probability.

    You should have our IP addresses, but just in case, here they are:

    132.194.*.*
    147.153.*.*
    164.47.110-131.*
    198.59.2.*
    129.19.92.*
    129.19.93.*

    ReplyDelete
  3. On 8/21/08 Holly from EBSCO wrote:

    "I left a phone message regarding non-access and that we had sent an e-mail earlier; if I don’t hear from them tomorrow I’ll try again. Sorry for the inconvenience."

    PID#: 8804
    ORDER# C1497448 01

    ReplyDelete