Tuesday, August 5

Education Week

Problem: RE reported to DP that the username/password does not work for http://skyline.cudenver.edu/record=b2047426

Assigned to: EJ
Priority: Medium
Status: Resolved

Troubleshooting notes:
9/15/08 Manually removed row from Sept Coverage load. dp
8/7/08 Password protected page moved to 'not used' file. GB
8/7/08 EJ, please untrack this title. I have suppressed the checkin record (c2583604). Thanks!
DP, will need to verify that it has been removed in the Sept coverage load. DP
8/7/08 I checked my sent-mail file and found out that our free online access came with our paid print subscription. We cancelled the print so it's not surprising that our online access was pulled. We have adequate electronic access to Education Week through various aggregators, so we don't need a direct subscription. Let me know if you need any additional info. LA
8/4/08 DZ and LZ, can you verify if we have a valid subscription to this title??? I cannot find order record for this title. Could find checkin record (.c1210051). Title was activted 1/3/05. dp

2 comments:

  1. EJ, I think this one fell through cracks. Can you untrack in Ser Sol? Thanks dp

    ReplyDelete
  2. DP--It's untracked in SerSol from the "password protected resources" list now. EJ

    ReplyDelete