Problem: EBSCO EJS unable to link directly to the location of the fulltext articles. Need to click through several pages and requires registration number. http://skyline.cudenver.edu/record=b2043608
Assigned to: PT 5/14/08
Priority: medium
Status: in progress
Summary of solution: Bypass EBSCO EJS. Link directly to publisher's website.
Troubleshooting notes:
5/14/08 Please add to WAM table. URL http://www.aviationweek.com/publication/awst/
for the journal Aviation Week & Space Technology. DP
Wednesday, May 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Also, here is Holly's (Ebsco rep) response about a related problem: World Aerospace Database:
ReplyDelete"The publisher advised the membership for this has expired and was a gift from someone. I’m very sure Farhad is frustrated with this title as we went round and round with the publisher on the renewal. I’m sending payment now.
Please, please forgive me; this is one time no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t fix it before it became a problem. I’ll get this going ASAP. The publisher will not take a credit card payment and won’t enable access with out payment. I gave them all of the contact info from the person I spoke with and they won’t budge."
The requested URL has been added to
ReplyDeletethe WAM table.
Completed 5/15/08 4:00 p.m. Pat T.