Problem: KH reported to DP no full-text access to http://skyline.cudenver.edu/record=b2121892. From EBSCO EJS, article indicates full-text access > click on "open new window" > opens Palgrave website > click on Download PDF > opens web page asking user to purchase article.
Assigned to: DZ 4/11/08
Priority: High priority
Status: resolved 4/30/08
Summary of solution: DZ resolved. Palgrave Macmillan wrote: "Our apologies, it appears that there was a technical problem with your site license end date. I’ve just restored your access."
Troubleshooting notes:
4/11/08 DZ to check on subscription status with EBSCO.
Friday, April 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sent the following e-mail to Ebsco & publisher on 4-21-08. We had access problems w/this title last year too.
ReplyDelete"We are continually having problems with our online access to Latino Studies. I just checked 2004 - 2007. The only issue we have full-text access to is Nov. 2005. Please advise."
WOW! This is amazing! We now have access to Latino Studies & it was so simple. Here is the message I received from Palgrave Macmillan:
ReplyDelete"Our apologies, it appears that there was a technical problem with your site license end date. I’ve just restored your access."